Monday, 27 July 2026
5th BIRTHDAY PARTY AND AMBLE.
Morris : We have been away and had a big birthday bash again. We met up with doggie Mum Doris and sisters Marla and Misty and brothers Bran and Norman. Norman was hosting again. We had cake. It was brilliant. Pam started a rooing but that set everyone off and we had to stop. They're not as organised as us when it comes to rooing.
Then we went to Amble for a few days. That was excellent. We were surrounded by beaches and golf courses for early morning runs. It was very warm so Pam and Ewen made sure we weren't out on tar when it was hot. We also had a lovely early morning walk at Leaderfoot. I loved that. I got to lie in a lovely tummy cooling pool at the end. Bliss.
Mabel: The party was lovely, as always, and Norman is such a generous host, but I missed Simon, who couldn't make it this year. Not happy. I loved Amble. We were right on the marina. I agree with Morris that the walks there were brilliant. Pam got a bit nervous at Craster though. Apparently, I walk too close to the edge. I just want to see what's going on. I suppose a flat beach is better for me.
I notice Morris doesn't mention that he gave us all a big fright on Monday. He started arching his back, and straining and whimpering. Pam had to rush him to the vet in case it was bloat. Muscles!!! Such a drama queen. Here I am with a arthritis and a cut paw. You never hear me complaining. But he is my big brotther and I do love him.
Morris and Mabel:. Too tired to chase this pair this morning. Another day perhaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment