Saturday, 26 September 2026

BEACH.

Mabel : I am soo happy. We've been back to the beach and I just had the best time running around. My paw was fine and I really could give Morris a hard time. Ewen went swimming so we wennt into the sdea withh him. It was a bit cold but it was just a lovely couple of adventures. We've also been back to the Tweed and I can run. Morris : Well that's the good times over. I had to go and sit, beside Pam on the beach, to stop her irritating me.
It's just all so tiring. It was our fifth birthdays on Friday. Where does time go?
Annd then this morning, Ewen took us out and it was so dark we needed our torches. Not fair. The rabbits saw us coming and just took the mickey out of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment