Thursday, 10 September 2026
FREEDOM!!!!
Mabel: I can run free!!! Not all the time but we went to Melrose the other day, which was the first time in four weeks, and I got to run and I got to attack Morris and I got to go in the water and I AM SO HAPPY. My foot may look a bit odd but it'll get hidden by hair. The most important thing is being able to run. Or I can sniff stuff out. It's my choice again and Pam or Ewen can't dictate what I do.
Morris : I am really pleased for her he says with gritted teeth. Two seconds off the lead and she has a go at me. I've been supportve of her and all she does is go, "I'M BAAAAACK." If i coould put my head on my paws I would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment